Want to get your opinion in front of a global audience? You’ve come to the right place!
Not only will your content help our growing community, but you’ll help enhance your reputation as a content writer and blogger within your industry niche on the subjects you’re most passionate about.
If you’re interested in contributing an article, then we want you to get in touch with us. We’d love to hear from you if you have intriguing content to submit on subjects ranging from:
- Business & Industry
- Health & Lifestyle
- Homes & Construction
- Technology & Entertainment
- Finance & Accounting
- Sports & Outdoor
Our submission process is very straightforward. Here is what you need to do:
Step 1: Review
If you have an idea of something you wish to write about, firstly take a look at our website to make sure we haven’t published it before.
If you can’t find a similar article, then you’re good to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Pitch
Send us your original pitch along with a general synopsis of your experience and links to previously published blogs (if any).
We do not accept content rewritten from other websites. All ideas, subjects and content within your piece must be original and not published elsewhere.
We will review your proposal for suitability and get back to you as soon as we can with a response.
Step 3: Write
If we like your pitch, go ahead and write the piece based on the following guidelines:
- we prefer content submitted via Google Docs (we also accept Word, RTF and plain text format)
- if you want to submit high-res images with your article, make sure they are JPG or PNG format.
- include a brief bio (no more than two sentences) at the end of your piece. You can include a link to your website and social media here.
- we review submissions within a few days of receipt. Once assessed for quality and suitability, we will get back to you with our final decision. Please note that we do reserve the right to make edits to contributed content.
Pitch Your Article
Before you start writing your pitch to us, there are some very strict rules to keep in mind before proceeding. We only post quality content, so all submitted articles must adhere to the following rules:
- your article must be original (not spun or a copied version from anywhere else)
- minimum 800 words, preferably above 1000 words
- no content referencing or linking to pornography, gambling, payday loans or illegal content or activity allowed under any circumstances
- only one exact match anchor allowed (no spam or mass link building permitted)
- you must add 3-4 long tail white-hat anchors to high authority sources to cite references or back up important facts in your piece
- supply at least one 100% royalty free image (no licensed images from Getty, iStock, DepositPhoto etc allowed)
We reserve the right to edit, remove or refuse publishing your content if we deem it unfit for purpose.
Ready to go? Then please complete the form below to pitch your article ideas. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If your form submission fails, please send an email to esabi.seo [at] gmail dot com